Grit allows a player to do whatever it takes to grow their skills and endure the long, hard climb to the elite hockey level. Without grit, there is little motivation to "push through the wall." Without grit, there is no drive to do the difficult things or to endure the painful training necessary to play at the highest levels.
In Hockey Grit, Grind, & Mind, Sport Psychology Consultant, Level 5 USA Hockey Coach, and Peak Performance Coach Kevin Willis shows players, coaches, and parents how to:
- increase the consistency in a players game
- step up in pressure situations
- play with more confidence and poise
- persevere when others are giving up
- crystallize their vision of where they want to go in hockey
- stand out and catch the eye of coaches and scouts
With the tools, insights, and strategies to help you train and compete like the pros, you're about to take your game-and your grit- to a whole new level.